Friday, July 11, 2008

.Net Certification map

Forgive me Lord for I have sinned. It's been over two weeks since my last post, and I have not posted updates to my regular expression talk. It's been ridiculously busy two weeks, so much so that I have slept very little. Wednesday night, I started cooking dinner at 11:30 pm. "Chicken Do-Pyaza" - a curried chicken recipe with generous portion of onions (Do-Pyaza translates to twice the onions). In a sleep deprived state I somehow ended up adding too much yogurt, onions, and water! So my recipe ended up becoming "Cream of Chicken 3-1/2 Pyaza e Rassam" - (Rassam is a South-Indian diluted soup.) Didn't taste bad though.

Anyway, here at MDIT we are looking to start a internal study group for .Net and other technology and I am helping launch the initiative. I was looking for certification information, and it is not well documented on the MSDN site, so I compiled it nicely in graphical format, that gives you the certification path at a glance. It shows you all the exams needed and prerequisites to get MCTS, MCPD and MCITP for .net 2.0, 3.5 and SQL Server 2008.







No comments: